Next Generation of Bank Leaders
Educating Community Bankers and Developing Careers
The Independent Bankers of Colorado’s Next Generation of Bank Leaders Network (NGBL) was created for bankers by bankers.
The NGBL is dedicated to enhancing your professional development and assisting you in becoming future industry leaders. Through leadership training, networking and increased awareness of the legislative process the NGBL establishes a venue for members to become more actively involved in their bank, IBC, community and industry.
- Position-specific conferences designed by bankers for bankers
(compliance, lending, ag and natural resources, IT/operations)
- Discounted pricing on education programs
- Special pricing for IBC Annual Convention
- Advance the careers of entry to management level community bankers through regional education programs designed to increase the knowledge of bank operations.
- Prepare you to assume greater responsibilities, foster leadership skills and increase your value to the bank and the industry.
- Serve as a forum for networking opportunities and idea exchange enabling you to benefit from the support of your peers.
- Seek and understand the legislative and lobbying process and work to become effective advocates for the industry.
- Be the dominant delivery system connecting the IBC to community banks throughout the state through an active grassroots system of NGBL member bankers.
- Educate bankers about the IBC.
- Intensify involvement in and the visibility of the IBC.
- Instill and preserve the community banking philosophy.
- Prepare tomorrow’s community bank leaders with the necessary skills to ensure bank profitability.
- Take an active role in influencing the legislative process at both the state and federal levels.
- Provide a forum for community bankers to network and share ideas.
- Expand the knowledge of community banking by developing and improving leadership skills.
- Contribute to the success and strength of the IBC by promoting a positive image for community banking.
- Pursue ongoing learning and quality career training on both a local and statewide level.
- Work with state and national banking organizations.
- Network member-only pricing – Receive discounts on IBC’s education programs, banking forums, ag conference and annual convention.
- Legislation – NGBL members are encouraged to take part in the tracking of legislation affecting the banking industry.
- Networking – Meet bankers from your area and throughout the state. Discuss issues affecting your position and share information.
- Assistance – Gather and share information with your peers on hot topics or current regulatory exam requirements.
- Just for You – The NGBL is a resource designed specifically for you and your career development.
We invite you to join the NGBL either as an individual or bank. $50 per member banker; $100 for non-member banker or enroll your entire bank for $200 for banks with <$100 million in assets; $300 for banks with $101-$200 million in assets and $400 for banks with >$200 million in assets. $750 for non-member banks.