Seminars - Live Programs
Intermediate Commercial Loan Documentation Workshop
Wednesday and Thursday, November 7 and 8
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
presented in partnership with Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson
This interactive two-day commercial loan documentation workshop will provide the ins-and-outs of loan documentation in commercial, real estate, construction, and agricultural loans including:
- Properly structuring the loan
- Key due diligence items
- The meaning and negotiations of key loan document provisions
- Properly searching and perfecting personal property and agricultural liens
- Understanding and financing real estate, including:
- Key issues in construction financing
- Title insurance and survey review
- Considerations for loan renewals and modifications
- Default issues in the context of loan documents
Space is limited! Don't delay - register today!
Independent Bankers of Colorado and ProBank Austin Conferences
Register using the special IBC registration form or IBC code to $ave!!
2019 calendar will be available soon!
To learn more about these compliance specific seminars click on the title. Be sure to utilize the IBC registration form/code to receive your di$count!