Compliance Forum School
Patti Joyner, President, Financial Solutions, Inc.
The Independent Bankers of Colorado partners with the Virginia Association of Community Banks to bring you this timely, cost-effective Compliance Forum School.
Regulators continue to emphasize the importance of a comprehensive compliance management system supported by a knowledgeable compliance and management team. This Compliance Forum School
has been created to help you and your team become well-rounded compliance risk managers who understand the myriad hot button issues and can apply the knowledge to holistically manage the bank’s risks. You may not have direct deposit or loan responsibility, but you must understand how it all works together! Knowing when additional regulatory specificity is needed is a critical part of managing overall compliance!
|Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Establishing a Culture of Compliance
- Establishing an Effective Compliance Management Program
- Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment
- Third Party Risk Management
- Responding to Consumer Complaints
- Root Cause Analysis
- Reporting to the Board-The Big Picture
- Developing a Strong and Effective Training Program
- Exam Management-Across the Spectrum
- UDAP / UDAAP
|Wednesday, July 22, 2020
- Understanding How the Loan Purpose Impacts TRID, HMDA, & URLA
- Flood Compliance
- HMDA: Establishing an Efficient and Effective Process
- Mortgage Servicing Rules
- Adverse Action Files
- Loan Advertising
- Regulatory Hot Buttons
- Monitoring for Lending Compliance
|Thursday, July 23, 2020
Deposits and BSA/AML
- UDAAP: Avoiding Issues Causing Consumer & Commercial Harm
- Reg CC: Hot Buttons
- Reg E: Error Resolution and Remittance Rule
- Marketing Deposit Products: Key Triggers
- Beneficial Ownership: Documenting, Updating and Monitoring
- BSA: High Risk Customer Monitoring & Due Diligence
- Banking Marijuana Related Businesses & Hemp Customers
The School is approved for 15 CE credit hours.
7:00-7:30 a.m. Registration/Log On
7:30-10:00 a.m. Program
10:00-11:00 a.m. Break
11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Compliance and risk officers
- Branch Managers
- Individuals responsible for/involved in deposit and/or loan compliance
- Anyone interested in learning more about compliance
|IBC Education Members (use promo code Compliance School)
Pricing is per person per connection. The School will be conducted live via
Zoom. Registration and log-on information will be provided prior to the start. Registration deadline is one week prior to the offering. Cancellation Policy:
Written cancellation (email acceptable) must be received on or before Friday, July 3, 2020, and will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee. NO refunds will be granted after Friday, July 3, 2020; however, a substitute may attend. The IBC reserves the right to cancel any program for which there is insufficient funds to cover the expense of the program. In the event of cancellation by IBC you will be notified by either phone or email.
Patti Joyner, CRCM, founded Financial Solutions in 1990 with a vision of providing just the right services for community banks and growing organizations to help them soar. She works with scores of banks of all sizes and has been recognized nationally for her work. Patti’s ability to transform complex requirements into simple, practical solutions is bound by a deep conviction that “excellence is not optional,” easily translating into effective answers for community bankers. She has a thorough understanding of the current regulatory environment and can integrate, streamline and automate related priorities without compromising compliance or performance.
Carl Pry, Managing Director, Treliant
Carl Pry, CRCM, is a seasoned executive with banking law, corporate finance, and regulatory compliance experience in Fortune 500 institutions, regional banks and industry consulting firms. With strong knowledge and experience as a banking attorney and officer, Carl is a featured speaker for numerous banking, compliance, and state bar associations, and has led training sessions across the country. He has served as an instructor at FDIC examiner school has authored training programs covering consumer and commercial compliance, audit, quality control, tax, privacy and risk management. Carl’s dedication to the industry is legendary, as is his sense of humor!