EVENTS & EDUCATION
Quality Programs, Cost-Effective, and Time Saving
The IBC announces its stellar 2022 line up for education programs. More than 160 webinars will be presented as well as a number of on-site events!
Mark your calendar for these upcoming 2022 training programs:
- Agricultural and Natural Resources Conference, Thursday-Friday, April 21-22, Greenwood Village
- Lender Summit, Thursday-Friday, June 9-10, Denver
- BSA/AML Mile High Summit, Tuesday, July 26, Denver
- 49th Annual Convention, Wednesday-Friday, September 21-23, Vail
- Director Summit, September 23-24, Vail
- HR Summit, November 3-4, Denver
Additional education programs will be added throughout the year. Do you have an idea for a training program? Let us know and we will do our best to get it scheduled!
The IBC continues to partner with:
- Community Bankers Webinar Network to provide webinars
- ProBank Austin to provide on-site and remote compliance seminars, and
- SBS Cybersecurity to provide IT certification programs.
IBC members receive discounted pricing! Be sure to take advantage of this member value-added benefit.
More than 160 programs will be offered through the IBC and its co-sponsors throughout 2022. Take advantage of the cost-effective IBC Education Program. Participation in the IBC's Education Program allows you to attend IBC education offerings at the most favorable rate. As an added benefit, IBC also provides you with quarterly transcripts to assist you with tracking your training efforts.
Cost to join the IBC’s Education Program is $600 per IBC member bank or $1,200 for IBC non-member banks. Participants in the IBC Education Program receive discounted rates to attend any and all of the IBC sponsored education programs. An unlimited number of employees can attend IBC Education Program webinars. To maximize your training dollars, we encourage you to gather everyone in one location and dial-in to the program utilizing just one phone line/web connection.
We offer a number of different programs to train all levels of employees. Each year we develop new programs to fit your needs. We have enhanced our capability to deliver training right to you through teleconferencing and webconferencing. You and your employees save money, time, and travel by being trained at your bank or home.
To learn more about this invaluable program, contact Maelynn Lewis, or call 720.607.7937.