Bank Accounting and Consulting, LLC
1102 Main Range Trail
Littleton, CO 80127
While most firms look at internal audit and accounting as a numbers business. Bank Accounting and Consulting, LLC looks at it as a people business. We look beyond the dollars and cents and dive-in to help you create and implement a plan that works for you and your business. Services include:
- Development and implementation of a detailed outsourced “internal audit program” designed to meet the expectations of directors and management as well as their regulatory agencies.
- Assessments of the bank’s approach to Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity management as well as the Contingency Funding Plans.
- Directors’ Examinations designed to meet the guidance established by the State of Colorado’s Division of Banking as well as other regulatory agencies.
- Agreed-upon procedure engagements to comply with PDPA examination requirements.
- Review of the bank and company’s tax strategies including current and deferred taxes, the utilization of net operating losses and historical tax credits.
- Compilation engagements for bank and holding company financial presentation.
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements to comply with annual reviews of compliance with NACHA rules and regulations.
- Holding company record keeping and regulatory reporting.
- Financial projections to support business strategies.
- Assessments of the carrying value of assets for potential impairment.