Bank Accounting & Consulting, LLC
1102 Main Range Trail
Littleton, CO 80127
While most firms look at internal audit and accounting as a numbers business. Bank Accounting and Consulting, LLC looks at it as a people business. We look beyond the dollars and cents and dive-in to help you create and implement a plan that works for you and your business. Services include:
Our experienced accountants and tax preparers offer personalized, full-service support for all of your business accounting needs. And that includes advice on your federal, state, local and payroll taxes, and how they can directly affect you. In addition, we will work with you to build your business by providing proven advice on tax planning, financial systems, growth planning and much more! Talking with our clients throughout the year instead of once a year at tax time is just one of specialities.
- Development and implementation of a detailed outsourced “internal audit program” designed to meet the expectations of directors and management as well as their regulatory agencies.
- Assessments of the bank’s approach to Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity management as well as the Contingency Funding Plans.
- Directors’ Examinations designed to meet the guidance established by the State of Colorado’s Division of Banking as well as other regulatory agencies.
- Agreed-upon procedure engagements to comply with PDPA examination requirements.
- Review of the bank and company’s tax strategies including current and deferred taxes, the utilization of net operating losses and historical tax credits.
- Compilation engagements for bank and holding company financial presentation.
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements to comply with annual reviews of compliance with NACHA rules and regulations.
- Holding company record keeping and regulatory reporting.
- Financial projections to support business strategies.
- Assessments of the carrying value of assets for potential impairment.