Join the Independent Bankers of Colorado (IBC) and Cook Security Group (CSG) for our new 3 O’clock Friday Happy Hour Disruptor Series
, May 14, 21, and June 4th
! At the IBC and CSG we work hard, play hard and while we take banking issues very seriously…we’re taking a new fun approach to learning! We encourage you and your team to join us to discuss some of the hottest topics in community banking and your favorite beverage. Limited to just one hour to finish off the week, we’ll make these sessions informative, entertaining and interactive!
Discover the Secrets of Video Banking’s Evolution-If You Think Video Is Not for You, Think Again
Friday, May 14, 2021, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
With the near-constant flow of increased government pressure and regulations making banking extremely difficult, finding new ways to reach your customers and differentiate from "Big-Banking" has never been more critical. Strategically deployed Video Banking Solutions can help you expand your footprint without the need for additional brick & mortar locations by maximizing the capabilities of your current infrastructure. As we transition into a more contactless world, join us to find ways to maintain your personal touch.
Key Session Takeaways:
Converting ATMs to ITMs in 8 easy steps
Friday, May 21, 2021, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Learn how to enhance employee and consumer experience with video banking
- Understand how video banking today separates itself from ITMs
- See how video banking can accelerate your high tech and high touch approach
- Expand your thinking on what video banking once was
- Discover how video-based transactions turn into sales & service opportunities through analytics
- Learn how to increase deposits, referrals, and sales, all while reducing risk & fraud
- Discover how your best employees can be anywhere in your network, instantly
Converting ATMs to ITMs or activating ITM ready units is more affordable and easier than you think. Join us for this discussion that takes you through the entire process from strategy and efficiencies analysis, cost savings, to location identification, to bulk-purchasing discounts. In fact, CSG customers on average save 60% in upfront costs by using our in-house pro-services team, making price no longer a barrier to entry for ITMs.
Key Session Takeaways:
Watch us build the “ultimate” branch of the future in real-time!
Friday, June 4, 2021, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Roughly 25% of FI’s have now invested and implemented ITMs
- Costs have come down dramatically, on average by 60%
- In-house professional services dept make it turn-key, no longer bottle necking with the manufacture
- Discover ITM integration possibilities that maximize branch efficiency, regardless of branch size
Join us to see Scott Fieber piece together the ultimate branch of the future including the latest trends, technology, and automation. He’ll go from contactless zero FTE then expand to a technology-driven 1-2 FTE and finish with an automated traditional 2-4 FTE. Along the way, you’ll learn about every possible innovation and HOW it can apply to YOUR strategy!
Key Session Takeaways:
- Find deployment methodologies that complement your growth plans
- Discover the cost-effectiveness of a technology-based microbranch
- Learn how to build your branch, utilizing as many or few FTEs as you would like
- Uncover ways to utilize technology to increase efficiency in current infrastructure
Presidents, c-suite, directors, vice presidents, experience officers, IT managers, branch managers, relationship managers, business development officers, branch managers, and anyone looking to learn more about these topics.
is the Chief Strategy Officer of Cook Security Group in Portland, Oregon, and has worked with Financial Institutions for over 10 years assisting them with their strategic direction. Prior to getting into the Financial Industry, Scott worked as the Systems Administrator for a criminal defense agency in Utah. His experience in technology and banking leads to a unique skill set which is needed when working with ever-changing financial technology and consumer experience. He started his career in the financial sector with the founding company of Interactive Teller Machines, uGenius Technology in Salt Lake City. Following the acquisition of uGenius in 2013 by the world’s leader in consumer transaction technology, NCR, Scott helped NCR grow their branch transformation footprint across the country. He has worked with financial institutions of all sizes, ranging from $10 million in assets to over $900 Billion. In 2015, Scott joined Cook Security Group to help build the company’s future with software enabled technology. Scott has helped hundreds of financial institutions develop strategic plans, implement them, and continually improve upon those processes. Today, Scott continues to work with financial institutions on all their strategic needs in a wide array of areas – consumer experience, improved efficiencies, secure connections, and reduced headaches.
Registration includes quick reference learning materials and recording link. Register for the entire 3-part series and $ave or pick and choose the session(s) that meet your professional and personal learning objectives.