Microsoft Office Productivity Webinar Series
Stop Wasting Time in Excel! Tips & Shortcuts to Be More Productive
Friday, June 25; 8:30-10:00 a.m.
Dawn Bjork, MCT, MOSM, CVP, The Software Pro®
Microsoft Excel is packed full of features designed to help you create, edit, and format a wide range of worksheet projects. With all of its power, many Excel shortcuts, tips, and techniques are not obvious or intuitive. Join this session to find out how to simplify actions in Excel, customize your workspace, and learn the steps and shortcuts to quickly and easily get your work done.
Microsoft Teams: Time-Saving Collaboration Tips & Techniques
Friday, July 16; 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- Learning navigation shortcuts
- Exploring tricks for managing workbooks
- Saving time with built-in automation shortcuts
- Building Excel skills with time-saving data entry and formatting tips
- Customizing your Excel environment
A part of Microsoft 365, Teams is a vital tool for virtual meetings, instant messaging, collaboration, , and much more. This interactive session explores navigating the Teams environment, how to set up a team, creating and working with channels, conducting virtual meetings, and adding applications. Join us to learn more about key features in Teams:
Microsoft Outlook Productivity Tips & Techniques
Friday, August 6; 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- Tips for managing and customizing channels in Teams
- Creating informal meetings and conversations with team members
- Sharing notes, files, and images
- Scheduling and managing meetings
- Adding applications to Teams
- Customizing the Teams interface
- Exploring the latest new and updated features in Teams
Do you ever feel like you’re spending too much time managing your Outlook email, calendar, and tasks? How can you be more productive in Outlook to free up time to focus on other priorities? In this session, learn tips and strategies in Microsoft Outlook to organize and prioritize your work and save time and effort.
Microsoft Word: Time-Saving Tips & Techniques Everyone Should Know
Friday, September 10; 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- Using quick Microsoft Outlook keyboard shortcuts to save steps
- Leveraging rules and folders to organize and prioritize your work
- Adding power to your searches
- Automating email responses
- Managing appointments and meetings
- Creating tasks in Outlook
- Building tasks and appointments from email messages
- Customizing Outlook to increase your productivity
Microsoft Word is packed full of features designed to help you create, edit, and produce a wide range of documents. With all of its power, many Word shortcuts, tips, and techniques are not obvious or intuitive. Join this session to find out how to stop fighting with Word automation, customize your workspace, and learn the steps and shortcuts to quickly and easily get your work done.
- Stopping annoying automation
- Customizing the Word workspace
- Creating time-saving automation
- Navigating more easily with Word tips & tricks
- Editing shortcuts
All bank team members, whether a novice or proficient, will discover new tools, tips, and techniques to become more proficient in these Microsoft software programs.
With over 25 years of experience as a nationally recognized productivity speaker, software trainer, and consultant, Dawn Bjork is The Software Pro®. With an informative and interactive approach, she simplifies complex processes and delivers iMicrommediately useful content. Her goal is to help you discover ways to more easily be productive with software. The author of hundreds of training programs, Dawn is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has also earned more than 30 other professional certifications, including Microsoft Office Specialist Master (MOSM) and Certified Virtual Presenter (CVP). Dawn is also a Past President of the Colorado chapter of the National Speakers Association. When she's not focused on technology and software, Dawn enjoys hiking, biking, and pretending she can play golf.
Register for the entire 4-part series and $ave or pick and choose the session(s) that best meet your personal and professional learning objectives.
||Individual Session (s) Additional Registrants(s)
|IBC Ed Program Member
|IBC Ed Program Member–Unlimited Registrants
|IBC Member –Unlimited Registrants
|IBC Non Member
|IBC Non Member–Unlimited Registrants
Registration fee is per connection/person. The webinar will be conducted via
GoToWebinar. You will receive connection information prior to the program. Registration deadline is one week prior to the offering. Cancellation Policy:
Written cancellation (email acceptable) must be received on or before Friday, June 18, 2021, and will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee. NO refunds will be granted after Friday, June 18, 2021; however, a substitute may attend. IBC reserves the right to cancel any program for which there is insufficient funds to cover the expense of the program. In the event of cancellation by IBC registration fees will be refunded.