Independent Bankers of Colorado is pleased to partner with Thomson Reuters to present this complimentary:
CLEAR - Locate, Identify, and Connect the Facts You Need! Learning Opportunity
Make plan to join us either Tuesday, July 27, 3:00 p.m. or Thursday, August 12, 10:00 a.m. for this live-virtual information session and demonstration.
CLEAR is powered by billions of data-points and leverages cutting-edge public records technology to bring all key content together in a customizable dashboard. Locate hard-to-find information and quickly identify potential concerns associated with people and businesses to determine if further analysis is needed. This user-friendly platform was designed with intuitive navigation and simple filtering parameters, so you can quickly search across thousands of data sets and get accurate results in less time. CLEAR is a public records technology that brings together a collection of public and proprietary records, sophisticated analytics, and other relevant information that offers solutions across the entire front and back-end workflows. Discover more about:
Clear Suite of Solutions
Risk Mitigation Suite
- Real-time data
- Customizable design
- Flexible access methods
- Minimize workloads and increase efficiency
- Data coverage
- Public and proprietary data – People, assets, adverse, business
- Financial and Reputational Risk – ID verification, due diligence, KYC/KYB/KYV investigations & more
- Employee Risk and Safety – Investigations and continuous employee monitoring
- Operational Risk – Compliance training and regulation change management
This informative learning session will be presented via Microsoft Teams.