Make informed credit decisions by developing your ability to evaluate a consumer loan request. This program covers the application process, financial statement analysis, credit analysis, loan structure, compliance, documentation procedures, and closing. This institute will be held in-person. The location is to be announced.
Topics covered include:
- Consumer banking overview, lending application and underwriting
- Consumer underwriting-tax returns, scoring and credit analysis
- Credit report analysis
- Consumer lending-structure, documentation, pricing, compliance and collections
- Consumer products-direct lending, indirect lending and deposit
- Portfolio management-credit quality issues
If you decide to enroll in the certification testing after you register for the class, please contact a Community Banker University representative at 800-422-7285.