Start Date: 10/19/2022 11:00 AM MDT
End Date: 10/19/2022 12:00 PM MDT
Event Website: https://www.registrationheadquarters.com/events/?6131fc2c3be24166b687decc25b9d817a
Independent Bankers of Colorado
IBC is pleased to partner with ICI Consulting, IBC Preferred Provider, to present The Big 3 Core Venders!
The Big 3 Core Vendors (FIS, Fiserv and Jack Henry) own 75% of Core Market. Our webcast will discuss which Big 3 Core Platforms dominate the bank market. We will also address which of the Big 3 Core Solutions are not winning new business and why.
Outside of the Big 3, there are also a large number of Core Platforms that are winning business and giving the Big 3 heartburn. Who are these core vendors and how are they winning business?
This webcast will help you negotiate your Core Agreement from a position of strength and teach you tactics to secure a favorable core processing contract.
This free webcast will answer the following questions:
- Which Big 3 Core Platforms dominate the bank market and why?
- What other Core Vendors are giving the Big 3 heartburn?
- How are core vendors maximizing profits and how you can defeat their tactics?
- How do the Big 3 vendors sell to your FI?
- Is it smarter to buy all solutions from one vendor or pursue a best of breed approach?
- What are the best negotiation strategies when renewing or doing a competitive core evaluation?