IBC Community Banker Roundtable
Wednesday, July 28, 2021; 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Annually the IBC hits the road to bring legislative and regulatory updates to bankers across Colorado. This year we remain on the virtual highway – vroom vroom!
We’re combining our annual regional meetings into a single, statewide “virtual” roundtable. Make plans to join the IBC’s Executive Director, Mike Van Norstrand,
and these distinguished presenters:
- Mary Marchun, Founding Partner, The Capstone Group and IBC Lobbyist
- F. John Podvin, Jr., Partner, Otteson Shapiro LLP
- Ken Boldt, State Bank Commissioner, State of Colorado, Department of Regulatory
- Kurt Raney, Assistant Deputy Comptroller, OCC (invited)
- Max Gwin, Assistant Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Jeff McDonald, RMS Field Supervisor – Denver / Albuquerque, FDIC
on Wednesday, July 28 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Register yourself and our team to: hear the latest industry information, learn what occurred during the legisative session, and to provide feedback to IBC as we seek to serve you. This is an opportunity for you to be heard, help us better understand the unique challenges you face each and every day, shape our future, and network with colleagues. Discussion topics:
Schedule of Events
- Legislative Update
- General Banking Conditions
- Examination Focus Areas for 2021 and Beyond
- Offsite/Virtual Examinations
9:00-9:05 a.m. Welcome and Sponsors Recognition
9:05-9:20 a.m. State Legislative Update – Mike Van Norstrand, IBC Executive Director, and Mary Marchun, The Capstone Group and IBC Lobbyist
9:20-10:30 a.m. Regulatory Agency Updates and Discussion
10:30-11:00 a.m. Q&A
Roundtable Registration Information
IBC Roundtable Members attend Roundtable meetings for FREE. IBC member banks attend for $200. Registration fee allows an unlimited
number of attendees from you bank to attend! If applicable, your organization will be invoiced.
|IBC Roundtable Member – unlimited registrations
|IBC Member – unlimited registrants
|IBC Non-members – unlimited registrants
Registration fee is per bank. The roundtable will be conducted via
GoToWebinar. You will receive connection information prior to the program. Registration deadline is one week prior to the offering. IBC reserves the right to cancel any program for which there is insufficient funds to cover the expense of the program. In the event of cancellation by IBC registration fees will be refunded.